My day at golf

mortallis288

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few I shot today, C&C please.
261aw0.jpg

dsc0271vw4.jpg

dsc0269ff8.jpg

252aa1.jpg

okay.... ummmm

#1 - blurred pole is VERY distracting. not liking the oversaturated grass.
#2-4 - lighting is iffy.

on an entirely different note, is your signature supposed to say 'buglers?'

can you tell me how to fix it?

its very frustrating to have 40 people look at them and 1 person say anything about them, if they totally suck tell me they totally suck. Am i doing something wrong? Is it terrible? i would really like to know.

Definatly need better light in the shot, it looks like you were playing and shooting photos a the same time? Anyways, I would stage the shot better in some brighter setting to add color and 3D to the picture.. hope this helps.

In the last 2 maybe some flash would have helped. Over all they are just not interesting to me. I would look at some golf mags or websites to see how golf is shot for Ideas.

I'm not sure about the pics themselves, but there must of been a brave photographers in the 3rd picture. Thats a powerful swing, and I wouldnt even lay down in front of Tiger Woods himself for that. A bad swing = a worm burner, which = a busted skull. Very scary position to be in. I believe I would rather be attached to one of those spinning bullseye targets and have a bearded lady throw flaming double bladed axe heads at me than lay in front of someones long iron shot lol.

Taking that into consideration, that picture would have potential if it was better focused with faster shudder speed and more color in the back ground, like pretty floral arrangements that are common at golf courses. A more interesting sky would really help once everything else is set up. Its all about timing (more accurately, lighting) for that perfect picture to come to fruition.

As far as people looking and not posting, thats just the way it is :( You stand a better chance picking one picture that you really like and dropping it in the critique forum. Just be prepared to receive critiques if thats what you seek, because people will be brutal honest with you in there :)

ya, the course was not nice at all, it was at like 2 o clock during the day and in the shade sometimes, its weird, i used flash on one but it blew the sky all to hell

I think better lighting would have made a big difference. There was clearly sunshine on the day, but all your pictures seem to have been shot in the shadows, or at least in partial shadow.

Most reactions

Back