My Day - Car Accidents and Cloud Rivers

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-detail.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So today i noticed in the Carls Jr drive through that my car's wax is holding up quite well (look at the water beading!). This was shot through my mirror

img1268dr6.png

On my way to the freeway, I saw this accident happen. I love having the camera riding shotgun, i always pic up some good stuff!

img1271qz7.png

Traffic was stopped, and the firetruck finally came. Look at that german engineering, the benz is barely harmed, but the chevy is totalled!

img1276rl9.png

Another accident once i was on the freeway... LA people cannot drive in the rain!:confused:

img1279pf7.png

Since it was raining and me and my friend were carpooling back from thousand oaks, we decided to drive stunt rd for a little fun... this was the view! It was night time though, all of these were handheld at ISO 1600

img1295hz9.png

img1322us5.png

img1340iu8.png

img1359ri4.png

I found hell too by the way

img1365fa1.png

thanks for looking! :thumbup:

I like the last few shots of the sunset, those are really cool. What are you driving there? Kinda looks like a BMW.

Seeing those car accidents reminds me of living in Miami. I would see at least 2 or 3 on my way to school every day.
I love the sunset shots. How do you keep your high ISO shots from looking incredibly grainy?

Those clouds are freaking awesome! I love the first shot as well... the focus is perfect. :thumbup:

hah yea it's an e39 528, kinda slow, but still fun in the twisties :)

I am kind of dissapointed in the shots actually, I can upload the raw files if you want.... they are very noisy, and after using photoshop to get rid of some of it, they seem blurry to me. I wish i had a tripod, but i guess these are ok for handheld at night.

thanks for the compliments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back