My dog ate my grip...

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My hand grip fell off my camera and I was waiting for new tape to come in. Don't ask me how she got it, between the 5 year old and the two year old nothing stays where I put it, but my puppy chewed it up. I'm having trouble finding one online. I haven't called sony yet, but thought maybe someone on here knew where to find one!

It's for the NEX7.

Thanks in advance!

Do you by chance have a local camera shop near by? Other than going to sony directly, I don't know where to find one online.

Do you by chance have a local camera shop near by? Other than going to sony directly, I don't know where to find one online.

I wish I did! We live an hour from and actual town, and I honestly think all the camera stores there went out of business.

Did you try E bay or Amazon? Found these on E Bay not sure if it is what you are looking for but a start! I am a noob so I may have the terms mixed up :) sony nex grip | eBay

Thanks for trying! What you linked to is a battery grip, what I'm looking for is the rubber had grip that is actually part of the (all) cameras.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I think you might have to send that in to get it fixed. I dont think they sell those type of parts on the consumer market. I would look for a shop that is a licensed by sony for repairs.

My hand grip fell off my camera and I was waiting for new tape to come in. Don't ask me how she got it, between the 5 year old and the two year old nothing stays where I put it, but my puppy chewed it up. I'm having trouble finding one online. I haven't called sony yet, but thought maybe someone on here knew where to find one!

It's for the NEX7.

Thanks in advance!

Problem is the NEX7 is new enough that there really aren't a lot of places out there selling parts for it just yet, I got the following list of authorized parts resellers from Sony, you can try these folks and see if one of them might have what your looking for:

Problem is the NEX7 is new enough that there really aren't a lot of places out there selling parts for it just yet, I got the following list of authorized parts resellers from Sony, you can try these folks and see if one of them might have what your looking for: [*]Andrews Electronics Inc. 1-800-289-0300 www.andrewselectronics.com [*]Encompass Parts 1-800-638-3328 www.encompassparts.com [*]Fox International 1-800-321-6993 www.fox-international.com [*]Union Electronics 1-800-648-6657 www.ued.net

Thanks! I'll give them all a call after Christmas.

Problem is the NEX7 is new enough that there really aren't a lot of places out there selling parts for it just yet, I got the following list of authorized parts resellers from Sony, you can try these folks and see if one of them might have what your looking for:
[*]Andrews Electronics Inc. 1-800-289-0300 www.andrewselectronics.com
[*]Encompass Parts 1-800-638-3328 www.encompassparts.com
[*]Fox International 1-800-321-6993 www.fox-international.com
[*]Union Electronics 1-800-648-6657 www.ued.net

Thanks! I'll give them all a call after Christmas.

Hopefully one of them will have it, if not they might know where to get one from.

This thread made me laugh. Sorry, and good luck finding the part. I'm more glad I don't have a dog now. :lol:

Let me guess--your homework was rolled up and stuffed into the grip, right???

It didn't show up in a search. I'll call next week though when everyone has recovered from the holidays!

This thread made me laugh. Sorry, and good luck finding the part. I'm more glad I don't have a dog now. :lol:

Haha! I always said I didn't want a dog since they were too much trouble, she's grown on me though! ;-)

Let me guess--your homework was rolled up and stuffed into the grip, right???

:giggle:

Most reactions

Back