My dog can pray, what can your do?

rabidzoomer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fim was a little dirty but this was just a draft.

banditprayingcroppedtw3.jpg

Mine can blow stuff up with his mind, but unfortunately I have no photos. hehe

Mine can simultaneously puncture your arm in 42 places and make you really wish you hadn't jumped the fence into the yard; at the very same time!. :playball: What better home security system?

Here is an action shot of him guarding the perimeter, the steely look in his eyes says all that needs to be said:

376239449_1848d7c405_o.jpg

Mine can... can...um...well, she really can't do anything. She's a good for nothing lap dog. and I am her favorite person after Mommy even though I haven't lived with my parents for the three years eight days since my wife made did the dumbest thing I've ever seen her do :lol:. That dog's list of important things in life:

Food,
Go Potty,
Mommy,
Me,
Sleep,
Play,
My dad and brother,
Everything else there could possibly be.

Okay, I made a mistake, there is one thing she can do... reduce stress.

My dog doesn't do much...just look cute.
Muffy-01.jpg

Muffy-03.jpg

Opens Christmas presents rather he is suppose to or not.

FSW_0009.jpg

Such cute pets. My dog is little, thinks she is BIG. Patrols the parameters regularly, loves to play-never get tired, can be as sweet as a puppy one minute and try to take your hand off the next. She is quite a chick with an attitude- it is her way or the highway! Most people tell me they would shoot her but noooooo, she is my little princess.

scout.jpg

Mine, 1/2 Chihuahua and 1/2 Min Pin can pee while walking on his front legs, with his butt and hind legs up in the air.

He does it every. single. time. It's kind of embarassing. But he has kind of a heavy head and bulky front compared to his hind end.

His balance is amazing, he can pee while walking on his front paws for a solid 5 seconds, if he really has to go.

When he's finishing, he puts his hind legs down, and always gets some on his belly and front legs. Yuck. We have to bathe him about every week or two. We call him 'Smelly Belly', among other things.

Most reactions

Back