Joey28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My dog sleeps in weird positions....:lmao:

So today I decided to take a few pictures I'm new to photography and just learning the basics. I am taking a grade 11 photography class in school we are learning the basics of a composition right now.

I changed my point of view in the pictures and got level to the ground to make them more interesting. They were taken with a Sony 4.1 Mega Pixel Camera DSC - P73.

Here they are:
MOVIEFISHINGINPOND002.jpg

Personally I like this one above.

MOVIEFISHINGINPOND004.jpg

MOVIEFISHINGINPOND003.jpg

What is good about them? Whats bad? What can I do better to photograph him...:lol: do you like them....opinions/feedback. Please ;)

I think the last shot works the best. You don't have feet around the dog that distracts from the photo. I also think that getting down on the ground to his level helps this shot too. Good Luck!

I like the composition of 1 and 3 although I think they could both benefit from having the red broom removed.

#1. Shows off your "model's" ;) weird sleeping position the best and the exposure is in a good range but suffers from the dreaded alien eyes.

#3. Has an interesting extreme low angle but seems kind of washed out and the flash bouncing off of the white floor is distracting. You might try cropping some of the bottom off and adjusting the tone/contrast.

Keep experimenting with different points of view. Try these low angles with your dog in different settings. Have fun.:D

The reason they are like that is because of flash, not because of cataracts. It's the same thing as people getting redeye, only with animals, it's often green instead of red.

Try, whenever possible, to take pictures using natural light, and avoid the flash. Onboard flash has a tendency to wash the subject out, and create glares and red/green eyes, not to mention, it just looks unnatural.

The reason they are like that is because of flash, not because of cataracts. It's the same thing as people getting redeye, only with animals, it's often green instead of red.

Try, whenever possible, to take pictures using natural light, and avoid the flash. Onboard flash has a tendency to wash the subject out, and create glares and red/green eyes, not to mention, it just looks unnatural.

+1 I never use flash unless its odd circumstances.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back