my dog

is my dog ugly?

• Total voters

Skyeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some people think my dog is ugly, what do you think?

lucky.jpg

He only needs to see the orthodontist, afterwards he will be a very handsome little dog :)

I can't vote, because I would choose he's so ugly that he's cute :D

Karalee said:
Im with alison here :lol:

But then again I love ugly cute dogs :heart:
I'll woof to that! ;)

<<<----- I stare at this thing every day....wouldn't trade him for anything :lovey: He makes me laugh.

guess i'll against the grain here. your dog is straight up bugly! but, does it really matter what we think? i'm sure you're not going to throw it to the curb based on the poll......are ya?

yeah i think he is just about the coolest, it doesnt btoher me when ppl say he is ugly. but he does get a little upset if u stick out ur teeth out like that at him, he is very sensitive. he got a hair cut recently, but if his hair(poodles dont have fur) gets long he looks exactly like an ewok from return of the jedi

Skyeg said:
yeah i think he is just about the coolest, it doesnt btoher me when ppl say he is ugly. but he does get a little upset if u stick out ur teeth out like that at him, he is very sensitive. he got a hair cut recently, but if his hair(poodles dont have fur) gets long he looks exactly like an ewok from return of the jedi
CUTE! :lmao:

it aint fair to judge a person/animal by his/her looks.. so no matter what people say i think you prob love him still :d
sure if he were mine i would too :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back