My duck is huge, beautiful and hungry!

number 2 is great... in colour and black and white.... the duck/goose has attitude

The last one cracked me up too! Nice ducks....lol

Last photo is sick. On some of the others, it might just be me but im sure i can see an outline glow like where you've used the retouch tools

I love #6. the "duck" in the center looks like he has attitude.

#2 in color would be amazing!!!!!

lol, enough with the colour demands already!

I have little detail in the head. It sort of bugs me a little.

6 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

And Charlie, false HDR. I lowered the exposure in ACR, and masked back in around the birds. Took quite some time, I'll tell ya! ;) Had to dispose of a lot of shots from this perspective, because the blurry wings of the birds was close to impossible to mask back in without it looking awful.

Amazing in color! Sassiest DUCK ever :)

#6 I could actually see on my wall...
#6 for me to. Angry-hungry geese against a desant of angry-hungry seagulls under tense, cloudy sky. Great dynamics.

Wow, thanks! That means a lot! Just tried that perspective for fun, and it worked out :)

Wow, thanks! That means a lot! Just tried that perspective for fun, and it worked out :)
Low shots with ultrawide is the way I like it. :hugs:

Number six is the winner in my book also. Ive taken way too many pictures of the local Canada Geese and have so few to show for it not to recognize a good Duck, Goose or even Doose phioto.
I like the perspective, the action - just about everything except I kinda lose the neck and head of the center goose in the dark background. Other than that I like it very much.

The last one in the set is very strong, in my opinion.

With some different processing, (I'm thinking color here), it could be even stronger.
Seems to be losing our subject in the background due to the B/W and textures.
Very cool composition. Doesn't look like it belongs in the set IMO, seems special. :D

Most reactions

Back