My Encounter With The Penguin!

Woooo hoooo ....

I hope you are right!
The shadows were incredibly harsh...not at all a good time of day for wedding shots! (note the little H!tler mustaches they both seem to have! And I was surprised there were no reflectors or anything being used)
That was a fun day!
That it was! :hug::

... (note the little H!tler mustaches they both seem to have! ...
Two crude comments immediately came to mind when I saw your photo of the couple. That quote being one of them. I was afraid to say so myself, but glad you did. :lmao: Oh, I can be so politically incorrect at times.

Another shot from Sunday morning :)

DSC_0012-Morning.jpg

Another shot from sunrise. I promise to start working on the afternoon shots!

There was a very rowdy group having their picture taken. They were laughing and having fun.

DSC_0101-Post.jpg

I''ve been to the Canyon the last 2 Thanksgivings and I love that place. Hopefully I'll be going back by year end to see my wife's family in Kingman. What time of day did you make these pics?

was just looking through the thread, really nice set of pics from both of you ladies, hopefully someday i'll have my own pics of the canyon to post:D

WE NEED MORE PICS......................please.

soooo, you have met the penguin lady eh. Did she make you french toast? she's very good at that :)
Lovely set of pics you 2 made :D

Thanks doenoe! I'm afraid I missed out on the french toast. :grumpy: Maybe next time.

I''ve been to the Canyon the last 2 Thanksgivings and I love that place. Hopefully I'll be going back by year end to see my wife's family in Kingman. What time of day did you make these pics?

If you do get back this year, please post your photos! The shots were taken at various times of the day. I tried to post with each photo when they were taken.

was just looking through the thread, really nice set of pics from both of you ladies, hopefully someday i'll have my own pics of the canyon to post:D

Thanks SB! Everyone should see the GC, hope you get a chance to see it.

I'm working on it! :wink:

all nice shots but number 3 is awesome

Thank you!

soooo, you have met the penguin lady eh. Did she make you french toast? she's very good at that :)
:hugs:

:blushing: MissMia may have to carry the load there. I have an insane workload for the next 2 weeks. Will try to post a few, though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back