my failed entry

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this was my entry for the reflections contest that came in a close 38th or something like that
biglaugh.gif
i had titled it: "so this is what i look like" i received 2 votes and they were both mine :confused: j/k:

22079072-L.jpg

then he bugged out. turning quickly to catch a shot, my cane slipped out from under me and down i went with a splash::eek:ldman:

22079447-L.jpg

thanks for looking as always!

I like the first one! It's a perfect reflection! Ppl didn't vote because they're totally jealous! Love the osprey shot too! Sorry to hear about the cane incident!

Matty-Bass said:
I like the first one! It's a perfect reflection! Ppl didn't vote because they're totally jealous! Love the osprey shot too! Sorry to hear about the cane incident!

hahahahahahaa :biglaugh: good luck next time

the first one is excellent JonMikal...i honestly didnt vote last month, but ur shot is great nonetheless (as usual) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i loved this photo jon....i really did, and if they would have let me vote more than once, you'd have gotten 3 votes..!!! i think when you have a bunch of pic to look at...that maybe most people dont spend alot of time taking each one individually...you look for one that jumps at you...alone on a page, this is killer....i dig it..!!

and as far as the cane thing..let me know, and i will book you a room in the same nursing home i will be going to..... (if i am not mistaken, we are about the same age...!!) grin..grin...wink wink...

How come you got to vote twice? I wanna vote twice!

I spent so long deciding who to vote for this month. It was tough with so many good photos. I was actually trying to pick between yours, the little girl against the mirror and the boat deck. I reckon it's gonna be even harder this month with abstract! ARGH!
I really like your first pic here with the way he's scratching himself/looking at himself. It's cute.

He didn't vote twice. I know because one of them was mine. :oops:
Other than it being a good technically I liked how there was more to it than just a reflection.

So that's how you get away with shooting without a tripod... :D

I just love the motion on that second shot. I don't think it could have been more perfect.

hobbes28 said:
So that's how you get away with shooting without a tripod... :D

I just love the motion on that second shot. I don't think it could have been more perfect.

ah, there you are! truly miss seeing ya around! thanks Aubrey for the kind words.

Had I not failed to vote within the time given to vote, I would have voted for this photo! (The first of the sea gull checking on her outward appearance).
Honestly! Only did I only see all the entries when it was too late to vote... :( Sorry about that, JonMikal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back