pai2zr0.jpg

crw8512vr7.jpg

Sister
karen1lw9.jpg

img5991copytm1.jpg

Grandmother
crw8234copygy4.jpg

crw9077nd9.jpg

I like only the image of your sister with the candle lighty, although those papers on the desk and other stuff in the room DISTRACT my eyes.
Also I like 1st image of your granny WITHOUT cutting her head.

I like only the image of your sister with the candle lighty, although those papers on the desk and other stuff in the room DISTRACT my eyes.
Also I like 1st image of your granny WITHOUT cutting her head.

Thank you kombizz. A couple of years ago, I would agree with you the other stuff distract my eyes. But think about the photos in this way: I want to show you a scene not a photograph of a person. My intention is to create a narrative of a moment that I saw. To show you that moment, the "other stuff" are necessary otherwise it wouldn't be the same scene I saw. I NEVER remove objects from this type of photograph because I like trying to compose with stuff that commonly aren't considered photogenic. It's more chalenging, difficult and real.

Best regards,
Fabio

Thank you kombizz. A couple of years ago, I would agree with you the other stuff distract my eyes. But think about the photos in this way: I want to show you a scene not a photograph of a person. My intention is to create a narrative of a moment that I saw. To show you that moment, the "other stuff" are necessary otherwise it wouldn't be the same scene I saw. I NEVER remove objects from this type of photograph because I like trying to compose with stuff that commonly aren't considered photogenic. It's more chalenging, difficult and real.

Best regards,
Fabio

I think they are perfect like they are. Love the one of your sister, and I don't mind the top of the head being cut out either.

I like your photos. Is your family of Asian decent?

Are you serious?

Most reactions

Back