My father passed away this evening..

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Please keep my family in your thoughts during this difficult time...I will be gone again...have to go across country once more for his funeral...here is a pic ...the LAST pic I took of my father....it was during his recovery from open heart surgery...just a little background...for about 5 years nowhe has been battling kindney failure and liver failure..he has been on dialysis but it wasnt working, he developed an infection which traveled to his heart and damaged his aoritic valve, so he had surgery 1.5 weeks ago to have an artificial valve put in...we were hoping it would give him more time....I guess it didnt...in any case....here is my tribute to him.....

Recovery2006copy.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about that... you and your whole family will be in my prayers.

Hang in there! :hugs:

oh God, I'm so sorry, Shelley... Be strong, we'll keep you and all your family in mind, trust us. According to what he had to go through, your father was a real fighter!
I wish a lot of strenght to you all your loved ones to go through this. the picture is worth a thousand words, really... I... i'm speechless here.
Once again be very very strong. we keep you in our thoughts.

Thank you...I spoke to my stepmom and my brother, apparently he died in his sleep, he closed his eyes to rest and his heart just stopped beating, they say he went peacefully, Im thankful for that. My stepmom thinks that he hung on for me...so he can see me one last time, he told her in the hospital today that he was ready to go...it takes a lot to know when you are ready.

I'm sure that no words, however kind, can lighten the sadness in your heart over so great a loss, but may it somehow comfort you to know that
many thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
May your memories of happy times with your father comfort you and help to bring you peace.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss! Wishing you and your family peace!

:hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug::

Hang in there... We're thinking about you.

been there, my friend.... so sorry.... so very sorry.... just know we are all thinking of you and your family...and hold you close in our hearts.

My condolences from England. Hopefully he had a peaceful release from this world and you can be comforted by knowing he's in a better place now. Be strong for yourself and your family and I hope that the grief passes and the memories stay.

:hugs:

Rob

Your father is at peace and dining at the right hand. You have only to close your eyes and wrap up in his love. He's watching over you. Much love to you and your family.

Most reactions

Back