My Fathers Bodybuilding Photos

steady on folks...

firstly, blatantly inflammatory comments need to stay off the forum. if you write a post, look at it first before you hit reply. I understand the whole "tell it like it is" and "not sugar coating" deal, but seriously, if you feel like it would be unduly rude if you received it, please just delete it.
there is constructive criticism, and there is malicious attacks.

secondly...there is no skill level requirement to post here. just because you feel a picture is not up to your standards does not mean it shouldn't be allowed here. its not like we have a post limit here where lesser quality photos would keep other people from posting their professional quality images. if you open a thread and don't like what you see....move along. its not that time consuming. just because you arent interested in these photos, doesn't mean someone else is not.

im not going to give out any more warnings concerning this, so I ask that everyone please play nice so I don't have to give out any temp bans tonight. I would surely appreciate it.

I don't see any comments on here that seemed blatantly inflammatory? :confused-55: However, I can understand that written text and blunt comments can be taken out of context when emotions are running high around certain subjects and members as of recent.

Apologies for posting critique on images when not specifically asked for by the OP. Noted for the future.

your fine.
the general gallery is, by default, a critique gallery so C&C should be expected on pictures posted pretty much anywhere except the just for fun gallery, even if critique isn't specifically asked for.

I don't see any comments on here that seemed blatantly inflammatory? :confused-55: However, I can understand that written text and blunt comments can be taken out of context when emotions are running high around certain subjects and members as of recent.

Apologies for posting critique on images when not specifically asked for by the OP. Noted for the future.

He was referring to a comment that he'd removed.
Ah, gotcha!
steady on folks...

firstly, blatantly inflammatory comments need to stay off the forum. if you write a post, look at it first before you hit reply. I understand the whole "tell it like it is" and "not sugar coating" deal, but seriously, if you feel like it would be unduly rude if you received it, please just delete it.
there is constructive criticism, and there is malicious attacks.

secondly...there is no skill level requirement to post here. just because you feel a picture is not up to your standards does not mean it shouldn't be allowed here. its not like we have a post limit here where lesser quality photos would keep other people from posting their professional quality images. if you open a thread and don't like what you see....move along. its not that time consuming. just because you arent interested in these photos, doesn't mean someone else is not.

im not going to give out any more warnings concerning this, so I ask that everyone please play nice so I don't have to give out any temp bans tonight. I would surely appreciate it.

your fine.
the general gallery is, by default, a critique gallery so C&C should be expected on pictures posted pretty much anywhere except the just for fun gallery, even if critique isn't specifically asked for.
Sorry, I missed a comment then got self-conscious about my post, haha. :oops:

Most reactions

Back