my fav b/w. would like as many responses as possible

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

6Shop.jpg
http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/rauniker/photography/

As a relative "newbie" to photography...I can only offer you so much in feedbacks!! LOL.

However, I'm wondering if there was more focus on the painted wood surface-to show off the texture. It's not bad, but I think it's just lacking somewhere to focus your attention to, you know?

I do like that you can see into the window, and still see the reflection of the clouds...but is that dirt on the window by the clouds...I know you can't help it...but it is a wee bit distracting.

:O)

thanks for you comment. i have to agree with you completely about the focus. and the dirt/substance did take away a little.

I agree that the dirt is distracting. The photo overall isn't doing a whole lot for me. Possibly a different angle or more of the door/side of the building would help...I don't know, but if you captured what you wanted to, then good for you.

okay i will up the contrast. i didt do anything to it except turn it black and white.

All things considered it's a nice shot, love the old textures on the door but two things: one, fix the barrel distortion in PS as it's distracting and very visible in a shot like this. Two, it needs contrast... the door just looks to flat. Try an S-curve.

Most reactions

Back