My Favorite Beach Revisited

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Flagler Beach, one of my Favorites to photograph here in Florida, ya just never know what your gonna get when you go there early in the morning, no clouds on this day, but on these I liked the stark silhouette against a streak of color in the sky, then a gradiant to the top,,

5.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

6.jpg

7-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

SPLASH! And the sun is out! :D
I like the first and last of the series. First depicts what you're describing in words best (band of orange, gradating blues in sky, almost silhouetted rocks in water), and the last with the splash and the sun out seems so like --- music to me: many violins and lots of percussion, with one of the percussionists applying the large cymbals any time the sea splashes against the rocks. (OK, silly me).

Thanks LaFoto,, like a symphony :sexywink: I see what youre saying :mrgreen: :thumbup: Thanks for commenting :thumbup:

that photos made me feels like heaven..great work..

None of those do it for me like number one. That horizon line is nothing short of breathtaking

What can I say - WOW.

Im sure I've had a background of those rocks before.

Great work.

Thanks for commenting everyone :mrgreen: most of Floridas beaches are people friendly beaches with lots of smooth sand and no rocks, which is nice for swimming and such but not quite as interesting as this one, its been a long time favorite to photograph, every time I go up there is different, the sky is always different, water and tides are different, ya just never know what youre gonna get when you go there, its about an hour drive North for me, so its a real bummer if the skies really suck :lol: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back