Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...is 17.

Why? WHY? YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!?!?

SEVENTEEN DAYS TIL THE WASHINGTON D.C. MEETUP!!!!!

That means....

-17 days til I meet Joe and Chase and Corinna and Jeff and Alison and Aubrey and Lil' E and Robert and Sky and...well I really don't have to list all of ya I guess...you know who ya are....

-17 days til a whole weekend of no sleep and loving it...

-17 days til my first plane ride, ever.

-17 days til I get to see the nations capitol for the first time ever

-17 days til I eat, drink, and be merry with some of the best friends that could ever be found on the internet.

-17 days til I get to experience memories that I will never in my life forget, nor will I want to.

-17 days....

:lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

1 is my favorite number because that is how many more years I have to work to be able to get a full retirement!

Traci said:
16...which is a good day on June!

Woooot! You get a prize!

Now..uh...er...what kinda prize...uh...hmmmm....well? Uh...I'm going to DC, so I'm broke...so...how 'bout...I'll promise to help entertain ya in the chat room when you're recovering from knee surgery!!! :hug::

:cheer: Perfect! Twenty more days until knee surgery...woo hoo! :meh:
When are you guys in there? I've logged in several times and nobody was in there.:(

Traci said:
:cheer: Perfect! Twenty more days until knee surgery...woo hoo! :meh:
When are you guys in there? I've logged in several times and nobody was in there.:(

Yeah...I've seen where you logged in (since I'm always logged in! :lol:) During the day it's usually dead, but not always...it's hit or miss. It gets busy later in the evening. Except on Thursdays, I'm usually there after 3 unless I have something going on that day....so...3 my time is 1 your time...but...I'm also usually the ONLY one there that early! :lol: On Uni's chat stats page (which unfortuneately I don't have a link to here at work, only at home...) it actually has a graph of what times of day are the most active. I'll try and remember to link it in here when I get home...or Uni in the sky can if he sees this...but Uni...UPDATE THE STATS PAGE! :p

Um...yeah...that's about it. :p

17 days huh? I wish I could go. The only way I could is if I somehow make my new job (not sure which one it will be then) make me go on a business trip to DC. I went last year with my wife's board friends? It was a pretty good time, except everyone had at least 2 children with them.

core_17 said:
...is 17.

Why? WHY? YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!?!?

SEVENTEEN DAYS TIL THE WASHINGTON D.C. MEETUP!!!!!

That means....

-17 days til I meet Joe and Chase and Corinna and Jeff and Alison and Aubrey and Lil' E and Robert and Sky and...well I really don't have to list all of ya I guess...you know who ya are....

-17 days til a whole weekend of no sleep and loving it...

-17 days til my first plane ride, ever.

-17 days til I get to see the nations capitol for the first time ever

-17 days til I eat, drink, and be merry with some of the best friends that could ever be found on the internet.

-17 days til I get to experience memories that I will never in my life forget, nor will I want to.

-17 days....

:lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

wow, you have a lot to look forward to! i'm sure it'll be everything you imagine it to be. :thumbup:

Ok...well I forgot to do this yesterday...but...
...today...my favorite number is FIFTEEN!

Why?

Because in fifteen days I get my original Joe Dombrowski prints (if he orders them....)

.... in fifteen days, I'm going to have the chance to learn from 2 dozen of the coolest photographers I'll ever meet.

.... in fifteen days, I get my short but fantastic break from work.

.... in fifteen days, I temporarily escape the midwest.

.... in fifteen days, everyone will be thanking the lord that Corry is no longer doing her stupid 'my favorite number is' thing! :biglaugh:

In 13 days we leave in the middle of the night for a 10 hour car ride with 3 children :meh: :mrgreen:

Seriously though, we're really excited to meet up with everyone and take some pics :D

Everyone should come to Canada.

We have the CN Tower here?

bace said:
Everyone should come to Canada.

We have the CN Tower here?
Is that a question? I think you do, unless someone stole it. :greenpbl:

My favourite number is however many days it is till the DC rip when no one is around and I can hijack the forums :lol:

What's that I hear? No mods around no admins? hmmmm..:twisted:

Most reactions

Back