my favorite pizza joint

You guys have no idea what real pizza is about. I don't think I've ever been to a place other than Windsor that has quality pizza.

If nothing else, we DO have pizza. Handmade pizza is the only way to go...forget dominoes and pizza hut, and papa johns crap.

(I forgot...Chicago has decent pizza...but in a different way...it's not even normal pizza.)

what about Donimo's? are they any good?

well what have you been living on the last few weeks?

what was your favourite pizza btw?

The place near here was called Cosi's. It was a hole in the wall place that wasn't really visible from the road except for an awning that made me think it was a Rita's.

My favorite pizza is from a place in my home town called Genaro's. They make the most amazing ziti pizza. I'm not sure why it's so good, but it is!

oh. and tonight I ended up trying a new place. I don't remember what it's called, but it's a pizza place run by Indians. (I live on the border of Little India) It was surprisingly good.

Vinnies! Savannah Ga. 1 slice takes up an entire plate and hangs down on to the nasty beer stained tables by riverstreet... It's so good it'll make you want to slap your momma.

Next to that, Fillini's Pizza in Atlanta. Gourmet stuff but very high quality pies.

As far as chains go... the only chain pizza I like is Mellow Mushroom. For a chain, they are respectable. Their beer is too expensive though &^#*%#

My fav pizza place just changed owners and now it sucks! I'm so sad about it.

thats essentially the same as burning down. both our pizzas are gone.

i feel for you.

i know the feeling!!!! i had this awesome spanish deli/market...hadn't gone in a few weeks sure enough i went and the place was burned and boarded up...i was so pissed!!!

You guys have no idea what real pizza is about. I don't think I've ever been to a place other than Windsor that has quality pizza.

If nothing else, we DO have pizza. Handmade pizza is the only way to go...forget dominoes and pizza hut, and papa johns crap.

(I forgot...Chicago has decent pizza...but in a different way...it's not even normal pizza.)

Thats Right! Chicago's pizza is in a class of its own! And don't forget that!

I had pizza once in Windsor, bought it from a place on Ouellette strip, then stumbled back to my hotel room and ate it. I cannot remember what it tasted like but I'm sure it was alright.

I think it was "Capri Pizzeria" on Wyandotte. But I could be wrong. and I did order once from Domino's on Goyeau across from the Days where I was staying, It tasted just the same as everywhere.

I like Chicago pizza from time to time, but it's not my style. Too much sh*t on them. You end up tasting the ingredients more than you do the pizza. But they are good. I like the more Italian NY style much better. With hot sauce and beer.

Most reactions

Back