My Favorite UE Photos---aka:RE

carly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are not Urban Exploration, but Rural Exploration, which is the only kind I could get to for a year (I was in the Witness Protection Program)--translated that means I lived in Northern Montana for a year....

The doorway to the Tampico post office where my Dad and his family got the mail whenever it arrived by horseback until 1930.

IMG_0018.jpg

A wall opening for a light switch inside the building...

IMG_0050-1.jpg

An old boot setting next to an old oil burner used for heat.

IMG_0054.jpg

This old quilt was wedged in-between two doors that closed in the center. It was in there so tight I could not open the doors. Ive always wondered what was in that room....

IMG_0056.jpg

A sign long left and stripped of its authority at the Glasgow Air Force Base in Glasgow, Montana. This was on a road that had a checkpoint building on it. Now it is a lonely reminder of what once was....

IMG_0060.jpg

Just an old building I happened to like.

036.jpg

Rear doorway to a homestead deserted almost hundred years ago when sheep stopped being the cash crop for Montana due to WW1 ending. Some animal dragged a deer or antelope into the back room, notice the ribcage.

085-1.jpg

In a bedroom of the same house, just a hammerhead and some plaster.

099.jpg

The homestead again, on a dreary day...

103.jpg

Interesting story to go with the images. Really makes you think. Can't believe the ribcage is still there and in tact, great stuff. I like your angle on the old building, gives it a good perspective. Keep them coming!

thanks for the feedback-----will do.

Nice, but 2, 3, 4, and 8 are rather soft. The barn has excellent potential for a B&W conversion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back