My favourite camera!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
I tried to search and see if this has been done before, but searching for "camera" is not very practical on this forum!!

Essentially, I think we're all interested in cameras, so lets have a look at them. Please post one picture of your favourite camera - whether it be SLR, dSLR, TLR, small, big, old, new, whatever.

Here's mine anyway, it's a Nikon F3HP with a MD-4 motor drive:
nikonf3hpfrontmd4.jpg

Hasn't been done to my knowledge!!! Great idea!! I dont' have much of a way of getting a picture of my favorite cam! Oooh..here...my boyfriend and I have the same camera...here's a picture of him taking a picture with his. :)

Erik.jpg

It's a digi rebel :)

Yeah...picking just one is sort of horrible. ;) I'll just go with the one I've been playing with the most lately: my Zeiss Contaflex BC: :heart:

Contaflexandlens2.jpg

I've recently added 2 new lenses for this bad boy.

LOL. You posted mine.... less the HP. I :heart: my F3. Although I have to admit I havent been using it much since I bought my D100.... I gotta go buy some film. :blushing:

AE1Black.jpg

I don't get to shoot with it as much as I would like but it is always near my heart :hugs:

surfingfireman said:
My baby....

Holy smokes! I'm a big advocate for DIY (do it yourself) gear, but that camera strap looks like it could saw your head off! It looks like it's made from steel cable.

here ya go. my ultimate favorite camera of all time (as is - no meter)!!!!

17729320-L.jpg

I learned the neck strap technique from a pro fashion photographer that I met while hiking the Inca Trail in Peru. She had a pretty badass camera (can't remember it though) and was not going to lose it. I had heard many stories of straps being cut and cameras taken before anyone knew what was going on, this strap prevents that.

It is made of from aircraft cable (same as a clothes line) available at any hardware store (I got it Canadian Tire here in the north) for about 30 cents a foot. It is coated with plastic so it is very smooth and actually quite comfortable around my neck. And that is where it is going to stay. No one's getting my Maxxum 7 unless they are up for quite a fight...

C-YA

Mike

P.S. If anyone reads POP Photo, I wrote a letter to them about this strap as it pertained tothe article Herb Keppler had about camera straps. Who knows if it will get printed though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back