My Film camera collection...so far.

Photos of the cameras/lenses

5492_250973525270_575045270_8367944_1215906_n.jpg

the pentax spotmatic sp II, and ES II, and lenses. takumar 55mm f1.8 (one on each of the cameras), Bushnell 35mm f2.8, K-Mart Focal 135mm f2.8, a royal 2X teliconverter, and a set of extension tubes. there was also a roll of kodak iso100 in the bad too, i'm unsure if i want to use it or not.

5492_250973540270_575045270_8367945_983793_n.jpg

I'm pretty excited to be using the ES II at the moment, cant wait to see how the photos turn out.

That Takumar 55mm 1.8 is a spectacular lens. You might want to look into a 50mm Super Macro Takumar on the M-42 mount.....Oh what a beauty that is

If you don't want that roll of film send it my way, I'll put it to use :thumbup: :lmao:

100_3787_2-1.jpg

100_3794.jpg

and also a suprising gem I stumbled across is a 200mm bushnell 3.5.

100_3371-1.jpg

That said I'm curious to see some results from your bushnell 35mm.

Last edited:
Hasselblad 1600F (first Hasselblad model);
Leica I Mod A (first Leitz model);
Rolleiflex I Original (First Rollei model);
Polaroid 95 (First Polaroid model);
Yashica Yashimaflex (First Yachica model, not taking Pigeonflex into account);
C.P. Goerz Taro Tenax (nothing fancy).

Hasselblad 1600F (first Hasselblad model); Nice! Ektar lens?
Leica I Mod A (first Leitz model); Nice!!!
Rolleiflex I Original (First Rollei model); Nice!!!
Polaroid 95 (First Polaroid model); Nice!
Yashica Yashimaflex (First Yachica model, not taking Pigeonflex into account); Wow! Nice!!
C.P. Goerz Taro Tenax (nothing fancy).

It's a nice start! :lol:

Yep, Ektar, in a nice condition, no scratches, no fungus, which is rare :)
And yeah, this is more like a start if I want to get "first models" of most major camera manufacturers. Unfortunately first models of Canon and Nikon are out of my price range :(

Yep, Ektar, in a nice condition, no scratches, no fungus, which is rare :)
And yeah, this is more like a start if I want to get "first models" of most major camera manufacturers. Unfortunately first models of Canon and Nikon are out of my price range :(

Yeah, I have a 1600F with the Ektar, all in very good condition and clean, belonged to an American Avionics pioneer.

I recently acquired a Nikon S3 in mint condition, with the 50/1.4 and the 135/3.5 for a few more beans than I wanted to part with. But it's so beautiful that I don't regret it at all. Also, on the rarer side of things, a nice and still working (meter too) Contax III Kriegsmarine issue.

Hang in there with the Canon and Nikon, you never know when something pops up. If you would like I can connect you with the IDCC (Internet Directory of Camera Collectors) members, to see if someone might have what you want.

If you would like I can connect you with the IDCC (Internet Directory of Camera Collectors) members, to see if someone might have what you want.
Thanks, but still, I will not be able to afford Canon Hansa or Nikon I :) Maybe sometime later, when I become a millionaire :lmao:

Most reactions

Back