My First and Last Wedding... I think!

tinacolada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ittybittyportraits.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well here are a few shots from my first wedding. It was a very stressful but fun time. I really enjoyed working with the bride a groom; they were great. It was a bit overwhelming at times but overall I think all turned out well. Although I enjoyed it I am really going to try and spend more time with my little ones at home. Kudos to you who do weddings all the time, it’s exhausting! I thought I was going to pass out at times on a hot July day but thanks to my sister’s helpful hand I was okay. Critique always welcome, thanks for viewing.

DSC_5999copy.jpg

DSC_6712copy.jpg

DSC_5845copy.jpg

DSC_6778copy.jpg

DSC_6110copy.jpg

DSC_6702copy.jpg

those all looked really good to me. Nicely done, I bet they are happy with them

They look great to me!

One little idea would be to zoom in closer on the selective coloring shot and fine tune the edges (especially the bottom) of the flowers. Some of the coloring is only partially done.

These are wonderful...I am with fstop23, I really like the ring shot. I know that the bride and groom are going to love these.

these are great. i love the one of the back of their heads and the ring shot is great. on the last one i find the side walk a little distracting, but overall, fantastic work!

I'd say do a few more weddings, see if you get used to it. If not, you can always stop, but you did so good. You have an eye and I love these. Fantastic job for a first wedding!

Thanks everyone. I certainly do enjoy photography but I am totally self taught and that intimidates me to have people second guessing me. I know how to take a good picture but if you ask me about different lenses or certain terminology I am clueless. I do love the excitement of it. I am hopefully going to get into some classes and expand my horizons eventually to give me a broader base. Thanks again for viewing.

These are incredible, I'm so envious! I just did my first wedding last weekend and didn't do nearly so good a job. Beautiful photos, and I agree, love how you did the ring shot.

I went with the boring old hand over hand one myself :p (Though the clients wanted it specifically, so not much choice in that)

These are incredible, I'm so envious! I just did my first wedding last weekend and didn't do nearly so good a job. Beautiful photos, and I agree, love how you did the ring shot.

I went with the boring old hand over hand one myself :p (Though the clients wanted it specifically, so not much choice in that)

when this happens, we do the requested shot, and then toss in our own. that way the bride has the choice of something different.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back