My First and Last Wedding... I think!

You're thinking about STOPPING !??!??!! No No no. these are great. I have to imagine the family was just thrilled with them.

These are really beautiful.
The only thing I could contribute is that you shouldn't use an absolute white surround in the first picture. It is the whitest thing in the image and pulls the eye away a little. It is a superb image. (perhaps a little contrast bump)

Lew

I can't believe I didn't comment on these yet. Excellent work tinacolada!

Wonderful sense of composition, placement, focus, and lighting. My favorites are #2, #5, and #6. I am greatly inspired by this set.

Amazing job!

NJ

For a first wedding, I'd say you did a remarkable job! These turned out really nicely. You could probably fetch a pretty good fee if you continued w/ it.

Tina... these are wonderful. I agree w/ others... there are enough mediocre wedding photographers working out there, it'd be a shame if a good one like you quit after one.

Self-taught or not, you've got a natural talent here.

these are great ! only one I dont like as much as the others is the one which the couple are grey and the background is in color. But thats just me. I love all the shots and the processing is killer !!

These are really quite good, I've seen some better, but I've also seen a LOT worse. For a first time, you're comfortably in the top 75% percentile of quality. Good job. If this is something you're interested in pursuing, it is certainly a reasonable direction for you. Nicely done!

Thanks for all the great comments, I am continuing to edit, edit, and edit some more. I guess I will try and shoot better next time so I don't have to spend so much time at the computer. Thanks for all your comments and suggestions, it really helps me out.
Tina

You defiantely did a great job. I really like #2, it's unique and interesting. :)

Most reactions

Back