My first attempt at portraits. (the subject matter helped)

is the first one asleep, or had you been showing her your website Hoppy ??:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: only joking Ian, or had you been telling her your jokes ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just could not go WRONG with the first three.
Now - could you?

And thanks for thinking of us, the ladies on board, too :D - much appreciated :D :D :D

Naturaly what is not to like about the sweet things in the first three photos, but actually I like #4 since it is the only photo were there is interaction and a connection between the person and the camera.

Hoppy said:
thank you all for your kind words it has incouraged me to go and find more subjects on this line..

LaFoto. glad you like the last one. I was thinking of you and Antartican when posting this.

Well at least you wasn't thinking of FOTO-GRAFFIC and me :lol:

Just out of interest why was some F1 muppet at a Speedway meeting? Was it so he could see what REAL racing was all about?

lostprophet said:
Well at least you wasn't thinking of FOTO-GRAFFIC and me :lol:

Just out of interest why was some F1 muppet at a Speedway meeting? Was it so he could see what REAL racing was all about?

Someone had told him about a thing called overtaking in motorsport. He didn't seem to believe it actually happened. :lol:

Hoppy said:
Someone had told him about a thing called overtaking in motorsport. He didn't seem to believe it actually happened. :lol:

I can believe that

Most reactions

Back