My first attempt at rolling shots

phototard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know not everyone here is into cars, but tell me how you think the pictures turned out anyways, this is my first attempt at moving shots so let me know what you think.

Knighterresized.jpg

Michresized.jpg

gery06resized.jpg

BlackSTIresized.jpg

black08resized.jpg

You should number your pictures.. they are easier to comment on then.

1. Picture is good.. but the guy needs to roll his window up and not be trying to take pictures if you. And either something is caught on the wing.. or you happened to catch something in the background.

2. Is a better rolling shot that the first.. [shutter wise].. More stuff is blurred. Just the wagon is not as pleasing as the STi

3. Shutter speed was to fast on this one. It is almost like he is standing still.. Not a good rolling shot.

4. Guy needs to roll the window up and not look at you.

5. To fast of a shutter speed again.. Car looks to be sitting still.

Love the Sti's. try using a slower shutter speed. the amount of motion blurred background, i think, is a little less than it should be. theyre all properly focused and nicely composed, though the series is kind of repetitive. try a different angle? the second one is my favourite

Considering I am very partial to Subarus ( I have a 99 Impreza and a 08 Outback right now) I like the photos but the first reply covered it.

You should number your pictures.. they are easier to comment on then.

1. Picture is good.. but the guy needs to roll his window up and not be trying to take pictures if you. And either something is caught on the wing.. or you happened to catch something in the background.

Thanks for the help! The first one has a monkey on the wing, some people get those monkeys and sew the hands together around their wings :lol:

thanks for the help though, i tried a few with slower shutter speeds but the whole picture turned out blurry.

Thanks for the help! The first one has a monkey on the wing, some people get those monkeys and sew the hands together around their wings :lol:

thanks for the help though, i tried a few with slower shutter speeds but the whole picture turned out blurry.

How fast were yall going?

Most reactions

Back