Reaction score
Website
rldigitalmedia.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you guys think!?

4544212005_722799c52e.jpg

Last edited:
Initially going into this thread, I imagined the problem would be blur. But it is quite the opposite! I feel it is over-sharpened and maybe a tiny bit overexposed. Try brightening it up a bit, the cat's left eye almost looks like an empty socket of shadow. The line on the wall should be cloned out as well.
However, I do like the composition, seems very lazy. :)

I like it, have you edited it at all? Like the sharpness?

Yes, I sharpened it as well as lightened it up some.

Initially going into this thread, I imagined the problem would be blur. But it is quite the opposite! I feel it is over-sharpened and maybe a tiny bit overexposed. Try brightening it up a bit, the cat's left eye almost looks like an empty socket of shadow. The line on the wall should be cloned out as well.

I was afraid I sharpened it too much as well and that line should be cloned out too..lol I should've went with my instinct!

I like it, have you edited it at all? Like the sharpness?

Yes, I sharpened it as well as lightened it up some.

I was afraid I sharpened it too much as well and that line should be cloned out too..lol I should've went with my instinct!
yesss too sharp:lol: good thing we're not animals and our survival doesn't depend on following our instinct.:confused:

Now that I look again, it also seems tilted right and down. Try straightening that out too. :p

Now that I look again, it also seems tilted right and down. Try straightening that out too. :p

I don't think it's tilted. It looks like the wall is just at an angle compared to where the cat and camera are. Think about how slanted the cat would be if that were straight. The carpet under it's cheek is straight.

I really like this shot as a cat person. Try to back off the sharpness a bit though.

I can't see a tilt neither, it looks like that cute kitty's face is playing with our eyes lol :D

I don't think it's tilted. It looks like the wall is just at an angle compared to where the cat and camera are. Think about how slanted the cat would be if that were straight. The carpet under it's cheek is straight.

I really like this shot as a cat person. Try to back off the sharpness a bit though.
Hmm that's true. I shouldn't comment about crookedness, when every print I make I swear it's crooked.:confused:

Most reactions

Back