My first attempts at landscapes

So, I am going to make you think ... what did you like about the marsh ?
Did your photography show it (in your opinion) ?
No it did not it was a beautiful marsh with lots of beautiful birds like a female ring necked pheasent (no pictures of it:apologetic:)

OK, that is where you should concentrate on ... why did the image not look like what you saw in your head.
When you figure the why, you can figure out how.
... like I said, it is harder than wildlife photography.

OK, that is where you should concentrate on ... why did the image not look like what you saw in your head.
When you figure the why, you can figure out how.
... like I said, it is harder than wildlife photography.
The most beautiful part of the marsh to me was really really far awaay so i could not get it the way id liked it to look

In the future, if you want to try landscapes I would advise setting out on the photo trip with the intent of focusing soley on landscapes.

I'm not huge into landscapes, but I do a few now and then. I don't even bother shooting them midday, landscapes almost always require golden hour, either early or late in the day. It adds color and contrast to the images. Even the best landscape composition is dead in the water without the proper light and time of day.

In the future, if you want to try landscapes I would advise setting out on the photo trip with the intent of focusing soley on landscapes.

I'm not huge into landscapes, but I do a few now and then. I don't even bother shooting them midday, landscapes almost always require golden hour, either early or late in the day. It adds color and contrast to the images. Even the best landscape composition is dead in the water without the proper light and time of day.
Thanks that will never happen with my luck i would have a golden eagle come and land 40 feet in front of me if i focus on just landscapes i am just trying out different types of photography

Most reactions

Back