My first B&W

tenlientl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Slightly blurry but I like the idea. Take it for what its worth, but maybe a little more contrast in the shot. Btw I like #6 in your album, I still have yet to try a color selection.

How are you liking the D90?

Thanks. How do you do your B&W. That's if you do it.

And about the D90. It's good. I like it. I havn't owned other SLRs so I can't really compare. At first I wanted the D90 because of the D-Movie feature. Decided it was lame, so thought about D80. But realized it's better technology so I went for the D90 anyways. But the bottom line is, I don't use that D-Movie feature at all atm.

The only thing I don't like is I can't take pictures in 10 Megapixel instead of that full 12. I'm talking about RAW, although I recently changed to JPEG for now. Still trying to learn exposure/composition soo..

Here is one I did by converting to grey scale and playing with brightness, contrast, shadows. Don't mean to hijack your thread with a photo of mine, so let me know if you want me to take the link out. Someone else played with it afterwards for me and they were able to tone down more of the brightness in the background as well as bring out a little more detail in the grass.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p195/Talon2202/Picture-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back