Photos OK to edit
482998958_34e66aec86_b.jpg

483005739_4473150277_b.jpg

483003153_336f527f40_b.jpg

482991472_06dd37ce0f_b.jpg

482997503_6a219aa0ac_b.jpg

482979446_1d7ebde104_b.jpg

482993451_722ec7f5e1_b.jpg

cool... i like pics taken @ the supermarket... :)

Nice pics, kinda odd focusing with the apples though...

Were you that guy I saw taking pictures of different stuff the other day? I saw a guy taking a picture of PAM in one aisle. Different idea with the grocery store. However, the focus in the first and last one is distracting. I don't like it. I'd rather it fade in or out of focus.

Thanks all! Glad you all enjoyed it!

Haha, no I wasn't the guy you saw. I don't live in MI and I'm a girl. :)

The pictures all have this "raw" sort of feel to them, I like it.

The selective focusing is nice, but perhaps a bit too shallow of a DOF on the apples.

Nice shots all the same. They all felt very "real". Nice work.

all of them are grainy ._.

Well, I personally don't mind grain. I actually prefer it to digital. BUT I do think that too much of it can be bothersom. I don't think there is that much to be honest. It was 400 ISO with film. I don't do any editing to my photos except for fixing the crappy scans (coloring/contrast..etc) I get at from the photo finsihing places.

Oh and his4ever, I can't remember what they were doing, but I think that was it.

The last three are great shots!

IMO, it really does not matter if it is film or digital, retouched or not.
What matters is creativity and talent, and are the images pleasing to the eye or not.

What I can see in the last three shots is that they are good, and for what it is worth that is what I have to say! Nice work!

What I can see in the last three shots is that they are good, and for what it is worth that is what I have to say! Nice work!

Randog, help me out here. What exactly is 'good' about the last three? I'm not trying to be combative here (truely I'm not), I'm just wanting to understand what some people are seeing in them that I am not. :)

Randog, help me out here. What exactly is 'good' about the last three? I'm not trying to be combative here (truely I'm not), I'm just wanting to understand what some people are seeing in them that I am not. :)

It's not always what you see on an artistic level but what you can see on a commercial level. With that said if I was selling the products featured in the last three shots I might find them appealing, although I’d probably crop them slightly different.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back