My first boudoir session

It was your immature hissy fit that caused all this.

Credit where credit is due.

As an aside...

I wonder why people who make a big deal about leaving because "you people suck", always come back?

Last edited:
Okay people. First, I'd like to thank Bitter Jeweller for sending all that traffic to my blog.
Adsense has gone through the roof since you directed so many people there. Thanks!

Second, here is the first part of the boudoir shoot that has caused such a ruckus on this forum! Part 1 of 2 is tame and clothed. I definitely need more advice, training and practice on my camera and lenses. So many times I found myself frustrated and want to know why a particular photo is not turning out so I can avoid it next time.

For now, here are a few images. What a stir this post has caused!

Have a great day.

Life Wrapped In Lace

Believe it or not, when people talks about your photography and your site, whether it is good or bad, your site search engine ranking will rise. Which is good!

BTW, you have some nice images in your site. :thumbup:

They look good. All different lighting and styles. Nice work.

I wonder why people who make a big deal about leaving because "you people suck", always come back?

attention web whores

There's a Merit Badge for that.

Attention_Whore_badge.gif

Did someone say MUTE MATH?!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLS YEAH DUDE!

I think I listened to nothing but Mute math from November until the middle of January last year. XD

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

I really want them to come around so *I* can see them play live!!! I've seen youtube videos, but that can't POSSIBLY do them even a quarter justice... love 'em. :cheers:

Good band, seen them live a few times ... but of course, they are from my area so they play here a lot (before they started getting semi-big) lol

Most reactions

Back