My first composite photo for book cover. C&C

I don't like the fake added texture. In addition to what has been said about the font definitely loose the drop shadow on the words. It's way to cheesy.

The shadow sounded like a better idea in my head. LOL

How is this? If you don't like please say so and say why. Thanks again for all of the help! :)

Capture 135.JPG

As for my impression, "amid" means you're in it, while your photo shows a highway leading toward a city, so we're not "in it" yet.

I do appreciate the relatively uncluttered foreground for the text. You could save that idea for a re-shoot and make sure the foreground is uncluttered.

And if there are a few unobtrusive objects in the foreground, use some editing trick to make them somewhat transparent or at least not as noticeable as the highway lines in this are.

As for my impression, "amid" means you're in it, while your photo shows a highway leading toward a city, so we're not "in it" yet.

I do appreciate the relatively uncluttered foreground for the text. You could save that idea for a re-shoot and make sure the foreground is uncluttered.

And if there are a few unobtrusive objects in the foreground, use some editing trick to make them somewhat transparent or at least not as noticeable as the highway lines in this are.

Good idea! I will try to come up with something. :)

Most reactions

Back