Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by robertwsimpson, Jan 25, 2010.
hit me with your best shot
#4 is your best image, although eye contact is missing, and perhaps less of the left and more of the right could have been more interesting?
#3. Well exposed etc but he seems a little small in the frame; get right in there!
#2. I'm struggling with this one
#1. A little on the busy side, seems you had freedom to roam, which is always beneficial, not quite sure how this could have been improved?
1. could have been better composed the box is distracting, would of focused on first guy rather than middle.
2. Too dark, arm is covering face, ruins the photo
3. Best shot but hes very small, could have been taken with a snapshot camera in the crowd. zoom in or pp.
4. Would be the best shot had he been turning towards you, also needs to be zoomed in, too much dead space.
Good luck in the future though.
Great job for a first time.
4. Is the best. Next time try to get the face
Separate names with a comma.