My first Digital (slr) camera

foned

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been into photography for awhile, however I wouldnt call myself experienced at all, dealt mostly with point and shoots. Here are a few of my shots from my new (since xmas) Digital Rebel XT

2229816372_6d08e2ce09.jpg

2229920364_c3a326f564.jpg

2229933470_f2339fd700.jpg

2327482021_bc4a4bc65e.jpg

2328299016_8be38a44d3.jpg

Anyway, Some of them I like for weird reasons, the one with my family at dinner I like simply because of the facial expressions, they didnt realize i had my camera, it feels so real and happy to me i can't help but love it.

Critique is welcome ;]

You might want to check out fill flash. I feel like the 4th shot would have benefitted greatly from it.

The first picture has a good mood going until you get to the window. I think if you were able to reshoot this when it was darker and the window wasn't so bright, it would be really good.

The last one is great. A lot of people would warn against cutting off at feet and ankles, but I don't think that really affects the shot too badly here. You've got a great capture here. All the colors look coordinated (with the exception of the car thing, which I think is a nice element).

Nice family shots. I know kids are growing up faster than ever, but isn't the little girl a bit young to have a mobile phone? :)

haha yea i think she just wanted to eat the phone really, that was her main concern.

Nice family shots. I know kids are growing up faster than ever, but isn't the little girl a bit young to have a mobile phone? :)

I'm more amazed at her pierced ears- I had to wait until I was 12 for mine, hahaha! :)

Anyways, good pics- I really like #2, and I agree about a fill flash for #4, but you're off to a good start! #3 is also very cool- nice and spooky :)

Most reactions

Back