cailinp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

^ Great CC.

#1 seems very underexposed/over saturated. Did you do any post processing on it? I like the angle of the shot, though it could be shifted to the left more to encompass the whole cake. Looks tasty though lol.

#2 the DOF doesn't work well with the shot. Higher Fstop should improve the shot a bit.

Great first effort. Personally I think the photos turned out a little too contrasty, which leads me to believe that you did some post processing.

The focus seems to be a little off overall and I think a lot of that is caused by being a little too close to the subject and/or running too wide of an aperture.

The high contrast and its effect on color saturation is too severe for me. The composition of the first image is ok. The background i find a bit distracting but the depth of field is good. The second picture has too shallow a DOF and lacks acceptable focus. The choice of shot too obscure for me without any merit. I think your pictures will improve quickly with a bit more consideration. Keep going with it!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back