My First dSLR

INSTANTE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some pictures from flowers in my kitchen :)
Please let me know what you think... THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

The third one isn't bad, but they are all too dark. I'd scrap the first one completely, it's boring and were you shooting through a screen? The second one isn't bad, but it's a tad too dark and it could have done with a deeper depth of field. Te third one has nice vibrant colors and I think the depth of field is good for this particular shot, but again, it's a tad dark.

Thank you Trenton, yes I imagine the reason that is dark is due to room lighting, I was not using anything else other the the light from the dinning room :), I'm planing to get a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS Lens, I was looking for a good lens that can do most of my walk around shooting.

I agree with Trenton, the 1st doesn't really do much for me. The composition gets better on the 2nd and the 3rd, but they are too dark. Try brightening them in photoshop or another program that you might have.

that first one has a very strange texture, did you add that in postprocessing later? it ruins the image IMHO.

the last one is the best.

Thank you Trenton, yes I imagine the reason that is dark is due to room lighting, I was not using anything else other the the light from the dinning room :), I'm planing to get a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS Lens, I was looking for a good lens that can do most of my walk around shooting.

if an image is dark or not, is not a consequence of the light available. Even in brightest sunlight you can underexpose if you want to. And even with less light than you had you could overexpose.

if an image is dark or not, is not a consequence of the light available. Even in brightest sunlight you can underexpose if you want to. And even with less light than you had you could overexpose.

Yea that was actually the same thought i had in mind.:sexywink:

The photos were posted in 2007.

Most reactions

Back