My First Film Photos

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by MrRobot, Jan 30, 2006.

1. MrRobot

MrRobot TPF Noob!

Hi
    I recently got into film photography and these photos are my favourites from the roll - the first one I've shot :cool:
    The results were better than I expected (even though they're not perfect) and now have me hooked on processing :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With the second one, does anyone know what the straight line down the left hand side is?

Thanks
    -MrRobot

• Like Like x 1
  2. darin3200

darin3200 TPF Noob!

Welcome to TPF! You might get more responses if you post the pictures in this thread, you can do this by putting

[ IMG ]http://linktopictures.com/picture.jpg[ /IMG ]

but just make sure to take out the spaces. I really like these though, they are nice B&W at night, and have a lot of mood. Hope to see more pics from you :)

edit: did you do these in a darkroom, because if this is your first roll in a darkroom they are quite good.

3. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Beautiful stuff! The first one is very dramatic. It will make a beautiful silver gelatin print. :thumbup:

Not sure what that line is - does it show up as clearly in any more of the negatives? Could be from developing. I'd like to see a larger example posted, if possible. You might re-post this image in the Darkroom forum, where it would get some more looks and suggestions. :)

Welcome to TPF, btw. Gorgeous work - look forward to seeing some more!

4. MrRobot

MrRobot TPF Noob!

Thanks for the comments
    Thanks for the hint about the line showing up in the negative Terri - I completely forgot to inspect that negative until you said - and it turns out the mark is on it. :blushing:
    I'll post it on the darkroom forum like you said, as I can't think what it could be.
    -MrRobot

5. NMLeakway

NMLeakway TPF Noob!

Very nice, I really like the second one. Great work!

6. Calliope

Calliope TPF Noob!

Welcome. I agree with terri, the first shot is very dramatic. Great work! :thumbup: