My first HDR picture!

And Steve, sometimes I can't tell if you're forming your opinion about things, or just being contradictory toward Bynx to get a rise out of him.

I express my opinion. In that regard, I'm actually a lot like Bynx, in that I don't care if anyone likes my opinion. The difference between us lies in the fact that I just happen to possess the ability to express my opinions with a modicum of tact.

If I've learned one thing in the HDR forum, it's that you can't contradict anything Bynx says without getting a rise out of him. He takes differing opinions personally.

That's just not healthy.

Let me ask you, though: Do you think I should just agree with him so he doesn't get upset?

The thing is you dont have an opinion. You just grab hold of someone else's. You give bad advice to people and clearly dont know what youre talking about. Usually all you say is "I dig it". Ya right daddy-o. That helps everyone a lot. You are just a troll here looking for trouble, contributing absolutely nothing.

The thing is you dont have an opinion. You just grab hold of someone else's. You give bad advice to people and clearly dont know what youre talking about. Usually all you say is "I dig it". Ya right daddy-o. That helps everyone a lot. You are just a troll here looking for trouble, contributing absolutely nothing.

Feel free to point out where I've given someone "bad advice", or where I've grabbed hold of someone else's opinion as my own. If I have such a rich history of both, you should be able to provide numerous examples.

As I mentioned earlier, most of the professional photographic world views HDR as gimmicky, and laugh at the people who take it so seriously. For me, HDR is a goof. It's the new "selective coloring". It's fun to mess around with, but I don't really care if I'm doing it well or not, because other avenues of photography are what make me money. And I certainly don't care if you and your fan club like what I post. Honestly, I don't know that it's possible for me to care less.

And if I like something, yeah, I say "I dig it". Again, if you don't like that, I don't care. My God, I just don't really care. Frankly, it's kind of funny that you even take issue with it.

Now, howsabout those copious examples of me giving people bad advice and adopting the opinions of others?

Or are you just blowin' smoke?

Last edited:
Here is a quick one you passed out yesterday......

Maybe dial back the yellows and greens a bit, to take some of the harshness out of the grass? The green is really saturated in a few of those...

That wasnt the way to fix the color and it wasnt a saturation problem. Here you clearly dont understand color.

And when you say "I dig it"....why not explain what it is you "dig" about it. I like it, I dont like it. Its good, Its bad....these say nothing without a bit of explanation or clarification. Think about that the next time you "dig' something.

OK guys, we get it, you don't play well together. In the meantime your little feud has completely derailed the thread and apparently driven off a new member. If the pics in your avatars are actually you, you are both adults.... Maybe put away the pissing contest? OR go start your own thread to fight it out in

Here is a quick one you passed out yesterday......

Maybe dial back the yellows and greens a bit, to take some of the harshness out of the grass? The green is really saturated in a few of those...

That wasnt the way to fix the color and it wasnt a saturation problem. Here you clearly dont understand color.

You're wrong. Period. Dialing back the yellows and greens absolutely would have taken away a bit of the harshness of the color. Is it the only way to address it? No. But just because it isn't "the Bynx way" doesn't mean it's wrong.

So, given that it would have taken care of the issue, the advice cannot be dismissed as "bad".

But, hey, you said all I do is give bad advice. So, how about some more examples? Surely, you have them. And what of where I'm adopting the opinions of others as my own?

No?

Huh...

And when you say "I dig it"....why not explain what it is you "dig" about it. I like it, I dont like it. Its good, Its bad....these say nothing without a bit of explanation or clarification. Think about that the next time you "dig' something.

I really can't believe you need to have this explained to you.

If I say I dig something, that means I like it. There may or may not be one thing in particular that I like. More often than not, I'm commenting on the photo in its totality. It tells the poster that, to me, it's an overall pleasing image. Apparently, the only person who doesn't grasp that concept is you...

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back