My first HDR's, C&C please

c0ps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im kind of proud about these hdr's not only because I think they came out ok (the pros here will let me know) but I took the pictures off a busy street and didnt care who was looking :lol:

3511963024_173e9a1cfb.jpg

3511148211_4159dec6f2.jpg

These look really good, my fave is the 2nd one. The red roof on the first one kind of loses a little bit of detail but I still like it. IMHO. By the way, which lens were you using for this shoot?

Thank you, I used the nikon 18-135

Not to mention great job on making it look as though this photo was in the middle of nowhere

Those came out great. I just started messing around with HDR myself. What programs did you use?

I used Photomatix to make the HDR, and also used Photoshop to make the HDR again, Than I bended them together. its about 80 percent photomatix and 20 percent photoshop. merged than touched up

I think these are absolutely beautiful! Love them for sure!

I definately like them. Me, I like the first better because the red gives it a little something... "interesting".

I'd also love to see the originals that you started with, to get an idea of where you came from as compared to where you ended up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back