My first HDRs on this site

Here it is tilted:

IMG_2845_6_7_tonemappedcopy-1.jpg

This is what i'm talking about. The buildings in the middle are good now, but now the wall looks tilted and the buildings on the right side, and the wall on the bottom. It's wierd.

Could it be kind of like this picture?(This is the uncropped version, not a good picture just to show an example)

IMG_2848_49_50_tonemapped.jpg

Or is this an example of a wide angle shot? Both shots were taken at 18mm.

Edit: Now that I look at the second picture it's merely the fact that I'm below the buildings...nevermind!

You over corrected on the photo you posted originally.

The window is now aligned on the left. Can you show me how you think it should be?

Jrmdb3 said:
The window is now aligned on the left. Can you show me how you think it should be?

Sure when I get done with Kill Bill 2.

This is what I would deem "straight."

ibxtdCKhj1JrP7.jpg

Looks good. There's still some nit picky lines that don't look vertical. It's just a tough shot like I said

Any one know a good way to create a high-res photo?

Define "high res."

Jrmdb3 said:
I'm not arguing for my photos. I'm just saying it may appear so because of the angle.
It's weird though because the rounded part of the wall is vertical, as some of the building walls on the right seem vertical too. I'm not sure which one should be vertical!:p I guess the main subject should be vertical haha.

What you're dealing with is perspective, and it can be corrected. That said sometimes the distorted perspective lends to the shot, but this appears not to be the case here.

Jrmdb3 said:
I agree that the middle buildings are tilted. But some of the walls are straight. The rounded part walls are vertical, along with some of the buildings on the right. I guess we have different definitions of vertical.

Um. There is only one definition of vertical.

I like Tylers version better in regards to being straightened his way. However I must comment, you should have been done with kill bill before you started it.. terrible movie.

haha

Jrmdb3 said:

I like Tylers version better in regards to being straightened his way. However I must comment, you should have been done with kill bill before you started it.. terrible movie.

haha

Jrmdb3 said:

I happened to like both KB1 and KB2. I like most of Tarantino's films though.

Most reactions

Back