Comments are greatly appreciated!

victoria3.jpg

victoria1.jpg

victoria5.jpg

victoria4.jpg

jm4.jpg

jm2.jpg

jm1.jpg

8. Disappointed that this one did not come out better :( Annnd photobucket sized it down. I will fix in a little bit.
jm5.jpg

9. This is my son with Jessica-Michelle.
bnjm1.jpg

bnjm2.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous! I agree with nitefly #1 is awesome - love the textures in the background - looks like it was a great location! Also like #4... her face looks a bit pink in 2 & 3 on my monitor. In #9 & #10, looks like Jessica-Michelle is not too keen on gerberas???!! jemma

#1 is fantastic, a real standout for me!

Shots are absolutely fantastic. The skin tones in #1 and #4 feel a touch strange to me - almost fake, but not quite. I can't put my finger on it, but it's not anything heavy, so it doesn't stand out. Very nice.

thank you Tiberius, I did not do any airbrushing or anything on her face, she did not need it at all. I think it may be the way the sun was hitting her face or something, but I did add a bit of contrast to the first photo.

Very nice set here. I like #1 the best because of the composition.

well done mommy, these are great..... i agree number 1 is a fav..... but i like 7 too..... good job :thumbup:

Wow, good work Sara!! That first one is beautiful...love the pose and the colour combinations.

Most reactions

Back