My first Legit Skate photo

Actually once you Post Process This; You Get a really Good Picture I did...; But Since You are "NOT OK to Edit" .... BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...another Tip Vivitar 383DF OLY (Olympus Dedicated Flash $130 Shipped, Swivel, TTL, Optical Slave Sensor, Diffuse & Bouncer Built in, and manual Operations if Desired!)
so i shouldn't get the zenitar fisheye for my e-410? what fisheye should i get??

Actually once you Post Process This; You Get a really Good Picture I did...; But Since You are "NOT OK to Edit" .... BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...another Tip Vivitar 383DF OLY (Olympus Dedicated Flash $130 Shipped, Swivel, TTL, Optical Slave Sensor, Diffuse & Bouncer Built in, and manual Operations if Desired!)
so i shouldn't get the zenitar fisheye for my e-410? what fisheye should i get??

Peleng! 8mm With Olympus Mount

okay thanks!
Its gonna take me a while to save up for that! But i'll get it!

BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...

I wouldn't say it's wasting your money, the effect just won't be as pronounced.

BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...

I wouldn't say it's wasting your money, the effect just won't be as pronounced.
So, how do you think the effect would look with the zenitar?
Because the zenitar cost a little less than the peleng

Most reactions

New Topics

Back