Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...so...these have already been posted in the Joe and Corry do Houston thread...buuuut, this forum needs some more activity...so I figured I'd post em here, too! :D

Some images from my brand spankin' new First Generation Lensbaby!!!!!

ZooooomSM.jpg

LBsidewalkSM.jpg

LBBridgeSM.jpg

JoeChineseGardenSM.jpg

WhereTheSidewalkEndsSM.jpg

When you use a lensbaby...do you make a cartoon like 'bending/stretching' noise? If you don't...I think that you should. :D

When you use a lensbaby...do you make a cartoon like 'bending/stretching' noise? If you don't...I think that you should. :D

:biglaugh: Mike! You're gonna get me in trouble! I'm at work right now! I can't be laughing at the computer screen like a nut!

I think 1 and 3 are absolutely gorgeous! No 3 turned out way better than I imagined (though I might consider a crop to get rid of the blue sky)

Awesome job :)

Mike, that was great.

Corry, I like #2 the best. Once you get over the novelty of the bendy-stretchy thing, you have to think about how to use the lens, and what effect you can achieve with it. There's a lot of funny pictures you can take, but the question you have to ask yourself is what actually ends up meaning something. In #2, we see the path, and wonder what lies beyond it, as it gets increasingly less focused. THAT to me is the most interesting use of the LensBaby effect. What is in focus, what is not, and why? Sometimes I hit it, and sometimes I miss. The great thing about digital in combination with a LensBaby is that you can take several shots, and one or two may be better than the others with something as imprecise as a LensBaby.

Thanks! :D

Yeah...I was mostly trying to master the technique....I even told Joe that I can't wait to master actually using it, so I can focus more on applying the technique to get the effects I want. :)

wow these are great will have to think of getting one when I get round to buying a dslr :mrgreen:

omggg those are amazing!! i absolutely liked 1 and 5!!!! great job i didnt know those cemeras are that good...can i do things like that with a minolta 4.5? lollll

I cant believe I didnt know this section was here. Where on earth have I been?
Your pictures are great inspiration. I baught one but it's been sitting on the table for half a month because I'm so far behind in developing :(
But when I get my digital... look out.

They're all very nice. #3 and #4 being my favs.

that makes me want to buy one of these things... oohh but soo pricey.... but probably worth it... - poor college student :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back