My first maternity session

I certainly didn't know that! I just always assumed. :) Thanks for setting me straight (no sarcasm, I really mean that). Can't wait to see the next set you take.
no problem i thought the same thing too. Mine just never popped and my 3rd was my biggest. This mom is expecting her 2nd baby and said she didn't pop with her first so she doesn't think she will this time either. I guess we will see.

These are great - cute ideas. I'm not thrilled with your backgrounds - the bright chrome? lines. It's a fun set. Maybe try more dramatic lighting on a few next time.

I like number 1 an number 4. The rest of them, um, I don't find the belly button very attractive, but maybe that just me? I mean, the exposure and lighting is great but the belly button .... yeah, sorry, hope that help.

These are great - cute ideas. I'm not thrilled with your backgrounds - the bright chrome? lines. It's a fun set. Maybe try more dramatic lighting on a few next time.
These were taken in her home and the background in 1 & 4 are her headboard. I don't having any lighting set up so I worked with what i was given ;)

lol...I probably don't ever want to have children of my own and just hearing all of this "popping" talk makes my sensitive belly button hurt!

Anyway, I like the first and fourth, but I wish the background wasn't so distracting with the openings in the fence. For what it's worth, I think the composition is better in the 4th since there isn't as much negative space.

lol...I probably don't ever want to have children of my own and just hearing all of this "popping" talk makes my sensitive belly button hurt!

Anyway, I like the first and fourth, but I wish the background wasn't so distracting with the openings in the fence. For what it's worth, I think the composition is better in the 4th since there isn't as much negative space.
haha you are so funny April. I wish I had a photo of my belly shots when I was preggo with my 3 to show you. My photographer took them a few weeks before she was born and I still had my belly ring in. One of these shots she blew up really big for an expo show and it was a sight to see :)

Great job, I simply love the wooden blocks and have uses them myself a lot. Not just for maternity shots.

I think you did a really good job with these. I have my first-ever maternity shoot at the end of the month, so we'll see how that goes. It's a favor for a friend of mine.

I think you did a really good job with these. I have my first-ever maternity shoot at the end of the month, so we'll see how that goes. It's a favor for a friend of mine.
thanks and good luck with your session next month. Friends are a lot more relaxing to work with and its great that its your first shoot. If something doesn't turn out right or how you wanted you can always retake :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back