My First Maternity shots....

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A model I worked with before is expecting.

I was extra proud of these because her husband in the military is overseas and is going to miss her entire pregnancy, and I hope that he enjoys them.

Please give me feedback on which work and which don't!

DSC_0227.JPG

DSC_0243.JPG

DSC_0270.JPG

DSC_0277.JPG

DSC_0325.JPG

DSC_0335.JPG

DSC_0360.JPG

DSC_0365.JPG

great shots, out of all of them I like #2 and #5 the best. In 2 I like the lens glare, was that natural or done in photoshop?

I love the second one with the lens flare in the upper left corner. She seems completely relaxed and happy, and it is just amazing.

Number five is amazing, too. I love the tall grass she's in and how she's looking down with kind of a deep in thought look on her face.

I love the angle and colors in number 7 and the last one. Nice!

great shots, out of all of them I like #2 and #5 the best. In 2 I like the lens glare, was that natural or done in photoshop?

I'll never tell! ;)

great pics I love all of them 5 is the best though

I love the second one with the lens flare in the upper left corner. She seems completely relaxed and happy, and it is just amazing.

Number five is amazing, too. I love the tall grass she's in and how she's looking down with kind of a deep in thought look on her face.

I love the angle and colors in number 7 and the last one. Nice!

Thx! I think the last one is my favorite!

First of all, she is the hottest prego I have laid eyes on.. Most women would kill to gain that little weight while incubating...

After that, your shots are tasteful and unique, and I think you've done a wonderful job of capturing mood and emotion.

First of all, she is the hottest prego I have laid eyes on.. Most women would kill to gain that little weight while incubating...

After that, your shots are tasteful and unique, and I think you've done a wonderful job of capturing mood and emotion.

Thanks! She is only 5 months pregnant so I am sure she will be getting larger! But she is gorgeous!

Number 5 is by far the best. This is such a beautiful woman, the jeans just kill the shots. The second set came out much better. I do not shoot maternity, so these are just my first impressions.

I like the beauty a woman glows when she is pregnant. I do not like clothes that distract from that beauty. When I see the jean shots, it makes me feel as though she just ate too much and needs room in her waist.

I don't like 9 because it looses focus on the pregnancy. If you were just looking at nine and saw no others, would you really know she is pregnant?

Her face in 7 is just adorable. 6 is good, but I think 5 nails it. It shows the connection between mother and unborn child. She is not looking at the camera, so all focus is not on her. It's as though you have captured a moment that is shared just between her and the baby to be.

I hope this helps. I would love to do these, but it just hasn't come up.

-Nick

I like these for the most part, I hate the fake lens flare in #2. I like lens flare in photos, when they are real but when its rendered in photoshop it just looks fake and is so easy to point out.

The rest are very nice to look at, but my eye goes straight to the rendered lens flare that I've see a thousand times.

I like these for the most part, I hate the fake lens flare in #2. I like lens flare in photos, when they are real but when its rendered in photoshop it just looks fake and is so easy to point out.

The rest are very nice to look at, but my eye goes straight to the rendered lens flare that I've see a thousand times.

Well thanks for commenting. You're the first to speak negatively of this.

NORMALLY I am in the same boat, when any effect looks fake it takes from the picture. I did it this time because I was TRYING to create one during the shoot and couldn't. I thought it could pass, and the customer liked it, so I let it be.

Great Work!

She is very beautiful. It would be very nice if you could stay in touch with her and re-shoot like every month to kind of "track" the progress so to speak, especially since her hubby is deployed and can't be there to be a part of it in person. I know I would have loved it when my son was born and missed the last few months and his birth due to being away in training.

Great Work!

She is very beautiful. It would be very nice if you could stay in touch with her and re-shoot like every month to kind of "track" the progress so to speak, especially since her hubby is deployed and can't be there to be a part of it in person. I know I would have loved it when my son was born and missed the last few months and his birth due to being away in training.

We are planning on it, if our busy schedules can match up that is.

I didn't expect her to be that big, but really I think she was pushing out a little for the camera! LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back