Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5D3_0014.jpg

Um um um. You can't type 'Fist Moose' and get away with it. Not around these parts. Is that why he's looking at us like that. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Okay, I'm banned for how long?

LOL!!!!! I'm not sure if the moose is reacting to reading the title ... or the moose is a reflection of the title ...

(Okay we're both banned ... but you started it ...)

OMG!! It's Pix Medic got everyone all ablabber from his racy folders on his desktop lol!!

LOL, you could have at least left it up for tomorrow. Would like to see Runnah and Bribrius responses.

LOL, you could have at least left it up for tomorrow. Would like to see Runnah and Bribrius responses.
Please do not encourage them!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Seriously! The mods would have a heyday with warnings and bans. Back to my good boy corner.

Snerd, you are having WAY TOO MUCH fun. Knock it off!! :lol:

And those other two, Jacaranda and Gary, they're just incorrigible. Like little schoolchildren. Teehee, he said "fist moose…"

(Thank goodness nobody can see ME laughing, from here!) :D

Fun is my middle name!! Already been out the refuge, snapped a few, came back in to take care of a little business. Second time I've stopped at the visitor center out there and it was just so GROSS I drove the 15 miles back home to enjoy it lol!! Now, on my way back!! There are a lot more wispy clouds today...... might make for some better pics!!

My clouds just disappeared!! Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back