My first Newsletter

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Over the last three and a half weeks or so I've been working on designing and coding this newsletter for PL. This'll be the first newsletter I have composed. The site owner and I just got done with some final tweaks on the layout and are fairly satisfied with it. This'll be the first newsletter I have composed, so as it draws closer to completion I want to throw it out infront of you guys to see if there is any advice to improve it any.

Newsletter25.jpg

See the full size here

Suggestions? Thoughts? Anything?

State HOW you have improved it at the top. This will capture the readers attention. Then state what they should expect in the near future.

Then try and offer them something like advertise a competition and have a small prize - £20? - im not sure what type of website PL is but yeah.. hope that helps :)

State HOW you have improved it at the top. This will capture the readers attention. Then state what they should expect in the near future.
That was my initial thought as well but I was told by the webmaster that opening the newsletter with a paragraph of that size would have the opposite effect.
im not sure what type of website PL is but yeah.. hope that helps :)

Click on the banner in my signature and look at it. Five minuets should tell you all you need to know.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back