My first outdoor wedding!!

manderb1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bollingersphotography.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love shooting outdoor weddings now! I was so nervous but my couple was great. I would love any comments. Thanks for looking!

editrachelwedding051.jpg

editrachelwedding065.jpg

editrachelwedding076.jpg

editrachelwedding082.jpg

editrachelwedding084copy.jpg

editrachelwedding188.jpg

editrachelwedding205copy1.jpg

editrachelwedding211.jpg

editrachelwedding207copy.jpg

May be my monitor but white dress seems blueish (more evident in picture 1 and 3), unless the dress was not exactly white...

You can use photoshop to quickly fix. See below, I have used Select / Color range to select the blue some blue shades and then used Hue adjustment to drop saturation down. 1 min fix.

photo_forum_mod_2.jpg

I noticed that after I posted them. For some reason, everytime I use photobucket they turn into a bluer shade. I"m not sure why though!
Any other comments?!?

I think you did a nice job. My favorite picture is the one with the rings, it is gorgeous. #2 background blown out. #3 is pretty but I would prefer her to be looking down at her flowers. #5,#6,#7 are nice. Not sure about #8's angle. #9 the lips look weird. Kissing pictures can be hard sometime. Overall, great job. I am sure that the couple will be very happy with them.

I'm liking #4 and #7.
I agree about #2 being too blown out. Also, the fold (wrinkle?) from her dress is unflattering.
Were #6 and #8 shot at a harsher time of day than the others?

Really for me there is nothing like a nice outdoor wedding to get the creative juices flowing. There is also the nightmare outdoor wedding with extreme harsh sun or rain rain rain. I looks like you got a good one here nice job.

Most reactions

Back