My first paid shoot! (photo heavy)

Overall, really great job!

congrats on your first gig!

It might be this monitor (which isn't calibrated), but most seem just a bit hot; I'm seeing loss of detail in the highights, lighter clothing, etc, but that's easily correctable in post. Overall, I'd say you hit a home run on your first time at bat. Good focus, good exposure (except as noted), good lighting, and nice, posing.
Good notes, thank you! I intentionally brightened this set up Im not too worried about the details in the highlights. In mind, I was accounting for the loss of "brightness" on a print compared to LCD screens. I suppose the real test will be in the prints! They should be in today.
Great looking set. I would be happy to pay for those if that were my family. And while I agree with the others that some of the images are technically a bit over exposed... It looks to me like it was intentional and I like it.
Thank you! It was definitely intentional.

Very nice Jazzie!!! They look great.
Thank you!

You did good.
Thanks!
They look great.

Nice job Jazzie.
:) Thank you, Ron.
Nice! Congrats! :smile:
:-D Thanks a bunch!!

Overall, really great job!
Thank you. :)
Very Nice.
Thanks!
congrats on your first gig!
Thank you, Maria!
nice
congratulations
Thanks, Lew!
So which one scored the most sales again? :D

You KNOW it was the first one! ;-) The lighting really came together in that one because Mom was able to hold the reflector for me. I am very pleased with that portion. I absolutely cant stand all the grasses covering their legs and feet though. Lucky for me, parents wear rose colored glasses when it comes to their offspring.

Nice, all the people seem very comfortable with the poses and they all are captured nicely. Some look a tad bright but it could be this laptop.
Thank you!

So how did the prints come out?? :D

So how did the prints come out?? :D
^^ Yeah! ^^

The came out AMAZING! Exactly what I wanted. On the downside, I can no longer blame my monitor for being un-calibrated. ;-) Color in the prints is spot on. I cant wait to deliver them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back