My First Panorama/Stitch Attempt

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
soundinsights.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just experimenting. I have to admit, this opens up some cool possibilities.

bridgestich1.jpg

Hey,
Great picture, i was just wondering though, i have seen and heard the "stitch" technique thrown around on here and i was jsut curious, what is this techniqe? and in the photo were yousuing a wide angle lens?

This is my first attempt, all I did was create one large new pictures document in my photo editor, then copy and pasted each image as a new layer. Then positioned them so that they matched and cropped the unclean edge. Required very little touching up. Here is what Canon PhotoStitch came up with. I like the picture better, but it will require alot of cleaning up of the merge point, which I haven't done yet.

bridgemerge.jpg

i like this it looks like where the bridge merges it is just a blob i would try and sharpen that up, and merge the sky together.

great panorama shot, the third attemp seems great. I did a similar shot of another bridge.

the last one looks great!

great photo-:)

I like the third one partly because of the much nicer blue sky :)
that bridge looks familiar somehow I think I have seen it in a movie or something lol where was it taken?

would this happen to be the bridge to dauphin island?

Most reactions

Back