Goowha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
To make up this photo I used 7 photos
post-37-1104124146.gif

This one used 9 photos
post-37-1104124080.jpg

I like #2, a bit to much distortion in #1 for me though

I dig #1. I love pictures of far-away places. This is Kuala Lampur? Those towers look like the famous ones Sean Connery and Cathrine Zeta-Jones were trying to break into (I can't remember what the film was called) :) Is #2 the same city?

NakedAnt said:
I dig #1. I love pictures of far-away places. This is Kuala Lampur? Those towers look like the famous ones Sean Connery and Cathrine Zeta-Jones were trying to break into (I can't remember what the film was called) :) Is #2 the same city?
Yeah! #1 is kualalampur....In the left of #1 pic ,It's named Twins tower which been the highest building in the world....It's beautiful...and grand!
That film's name is "Entrapment"
I been there in this summer....I very like this country...Malaysia
qtgE_MSCvbG0.jpg

And #2 is Singapore...In Malaya's south corner, She is so small but developed

They're also known as the Petronas towers I think. Now they're only the #2 and #3 tallest in the world, after the new Taipei 101.
PS: Sorry for Malaysia and all the others that were affected by the earthquake and tsunami the other day. It seems like Malaysia wasn't too hard hit; at least not as bad as other places like Sri Lanka. But what a huge effect it had.

Unimaxium said:
They're also known as the Petronas towers I think. Now they're only the #2 and #3 tallest in the world, after the new Taipei 101.
PS: Sorry for Malaysia and all the others that were affected by the earthquake and tsunami the other day. It seems like Malaysia wasn't too hard hit; at least not as bad as other places like Sri Lanka. But what a huge effect it had.

The tsunami can't hit the poeple's belief
I believe that they all poeple become stronger after this balefulness
God bless...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back