My First Peircing

I work in an ER. If I had a dollar for every time I have seen a massive infection over things like this, I would be typing on my laptop on the beach right now instead of on my couch. Infections like this can get very serious, and enter into the bloodstream. Once they enter into the bloodstream in can lead to sepsis. Sepsis can lead to death. It is very serious. Quit messing around.

I took a patient to the hospital as a sepsis alert recently who's penis had gotten infected when he did his own "prince Albert"...
Ghastly was not the word for it. He had not bothered to tell anyone about it, and by the time someone found out he was sick, he had already progressed to the hypotensive and AMS stage. to be fair though, he apparently didn't bother to keep it very clean either so...that probably didn't help.
the point is...if it STARTS looking infected, go see a Doctor. dont wait and think it will pass. it wont.

I didn't even look at the OP before opening the thread but somehow I already knew who it was. lol

Also; is that in your shoulder? Knee? Why? Just...why?

Also also: "Is this the real life...Is this just....Facebook?" I-I just don't know.

Last edited:
I work in an ER. If I had a dollar for every time I have seen a massive infection over things like this, I would be typing on my laptop on the beach right now instead of on my couch. Infections like this can get very serious, and enter into the bloodstream. Once they enter into the bloodstream in can lead to sepsis. Sepsis can lead to death. It is very serious. Quit messing around.

I took a patient to the hospital as a sepsis alert recently who's penis had gotten infected when he did his own "prince Albert"...
Ghastly was not the word for it. He had not bothered to tell anyone about it, and by the time someone found out he was sick, he had already progressed to the hypotensive and AMS stage. to be fair though, he apparently didn't bother to keep it very clean either so...that probably didn't help.
the point is...if it STARTS looking infected, go see a Doctor. dont wait and think it will pass. it wont.

On another forum I go to, a member posted pictures of the process of giving oneself a prince albert.

that was a LOT of blood.

I mean. A LOT OF BLOOD.

And here I was thinking the Japanese are bloody NUTZ! :waiting:

Good to know I was WRONG!

:delete:

On another forum I go to, a member posted pictures of the process of giving oneself a prince albert.

that was a LOT of blood.

I mean. A LOT OF BLOOD.

What the shuddering F*CK?!! Who in their right mind would even try that?! I shut mine in my zipper once and THAT is painful to the point where even I'm surprised I haven't worn a pillow down my pants ever since.

What could possess someone to stick a pin ALL THE WAY THROUGH the glans without using anaesthetic or at the very least, a sterile needle??

MENTAL. Properly f*cking mental.

^^ pretty much. He was really into the kinky stuff, still. WAY over the top.

Another person posted photos of a traditional blood dish made from her own menstral blood and then ATE IT.

... and no, in case you're wondering, this was not some kinky sex site.

Another person posted photos of a traditional blood dish made from her own menstral blood and then ATE IT.

seriously.gif

i really wish i hadn't read this before eating my breakfast

These types if activities can lead to cutting. A lot of models are cutters and I have to do skin retouching. Where I'm going with this based on your posts about violence and now self piercing, I want you to know there is always someone to talk to. And no, I'm not kooky or some cranky old man complaining about today's youth. Just someone who recognizes behavioral data points.

These types if activities can lead to cutting. A lot of models are cutters and I have to do skin retouching. Where I'm going with this based on your posts about violence and now self piercing, I want you to know there is always someone to talk to. And no, I'm not kooky or some cranky old man complaining about today's youth. Just someone who recognizes behavioral data points.

Pretty sure the cutting is already happening, based on some past posts I've seen from the OP. I really hope that if enough adults with experience in these behavioral signs speak up, maybe the OP will realize that he really DOES need to talk to someone.

:thumbup: Gangrene can be a wonderful thing! ;)

Thanks, I am about to go to bed and read the above, christ I am going to have nightmares tonight!

The girl is sweet in her own way. But she has issues and will go off on these bizarre tangents, trying her hardest to be despised by everyone around her. She'll go off and say and do the most terrible things. People think it's about attention, but I think it's more complicated than just that.

Most reactions

Back