My First Photo Post

Meat Duck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1639copy.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

HotelFortGarysunset.jpg

These are some of my recent favorites taken with my new S3.

Opps! I guess not.When I post multiple photo's,should I paste all the ULR's in the box at the same time one after another?Or should I make the picture size smaller?

Meat Duck said:
This I hope I posted these photo's correctly,these are some of my recent favorites taken with my new S3.

I edited your post so that now your photos ARE posted in the "right" manner ... make sure you put at least two spaces between each [ IMG]-wrapped URL and voilà! your pics will show one underneath the other.

I quite like the "shoes on the line" ... makes me curious. That one tells a story (and every viewer may make their own story here).

Hey LaFoto,thanks for the edit ^^^^.I live in the not so good part of the city and shoes on power/phone lines seems to be pretty common,could be bullies picking on other kids.

I like your shots! Good eye!

The shoes on the line, a cop told me it means that a street gangs is identifying its territory... but now kids to it so everyone is confused! lol!!

Cool shootin Meat. The second made me laugh. That has been a growing trend here. Running shoes over wires. They are everywhere here
Welcome to the forum BTW.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back